The School Advisory Council has a responsibility to uphold and promote Catholic Teaching and a Christian way of life within the school community.
The School Advisory Council provides a forum for discussion and discernment, where parent voice and community perspective are available to inform and support the decisions made by the principal and parish priest as the custodian of mission for the good of school and parish where students’ wellbeing and outcomes are paramount.
The School Advisory Council may support the school and the principal by:
- articulating and enacting the school’s vision and mission
- promoting the school’s Catholic ethos and culture
- promoting faith formation and development
- supporting school policies as required
- giving advice to the principal on issues such as school improvement plans and enrolment trends
- engaging in discussion with the principal about the annual school budget and other financial matters
- giving advice to the principal about the school master plan
- providing capital resource planning and maintenance support to the principal.
|School Advisory Council Members|
|Parish Priest||Fr. Maria Raju|
|Deputy Principal/Teacher Representative||Jo Cowan|
|Chairperson||Peter Bermingham (Parent)|
|Secretary||Carolyn Grenfel (Parent)|
|P. A. Representative||Anna Belmuda (Parent)|
|General Members||Mel Nigro (Parent)
Oliver Kelly (Parent)
Irna Kostic (Parent)
Natalie Moran (Parent)
David Florio (Parent)
Joel Ramalinga (Parent)